JProbe on 4.9

Daren Desjardins desjardins at canada.com
Wed Feb 25 07:11:39 PST 2004

Ahh, I did not realize linux jdk defaults to the linux/usr directory
when  browsing. Explains a lot :)

As for the hanging, I have not been able to find anything yet. There is
no messages or errors printed, it simply displays the splash screen and
nothing more. I know JPRobe has a lot of issues with jdk 1.4.2 which may
be causing the hangs. I have 1.4.2 bsd jdk and linux jdk installed. I
will have to do some digging to see if I can get a jdk 1.4.0 or 1.4.1
going.