*nix newbie; is there any bdk and sdk(Servlet Dev. Kit) is freebsd 5

nil ban trumvect at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 09:48:04 PST 2004

Hello,

I am learning java and for that I have use win.
I use Sun's java development kin 1.2 java bean
development kit 1.1 and java servlet development kit
2.0.  the java sdk2.0 has one essential tool,
servletrunner for testing simple servlet.
My question is is there any similar sun's java tools
in freebsd5 so I can use it for my learning.
Sorry for posting the message in this groupe 'cause I
am not sure is there any freebsd java goupe or not.

Regards