J2SDK 1.5

Alexey Zelkin phantom at FreeBSD.org.ua
Thu Dec 23 22:27:01 PST 2004

hi,

I have a basicly working version of jdk1.5.0 (self-hosted build are successful)
for FreeBSD/i386 4.10, FreeBSD/386 5.3 and FreeBSD/amd64 5.3 now.

But it still requires much attention to implement MD and OSDEP bits
for j2se libraries, so it can't be used by end-users yet.

Expect notitifcation about public beta somethere in January.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin             && Independent Contractor      */
/* phantom(at)FreeBSD.org    && http://www.FreeBSD.org/java */