ant port Was: /usr/local/bin/javavmwrapper and "classpath"

Jan Grant Jan.Grant at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Aug 25 07:45:56 PDT 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Herve Quiroz wrote:

> As I said above, what you are asking for is just Ant "official"
> behaviour, so I agree that we need to fix things here. Still, there are
> some issues that need to be clarified (such as the -Dant.library.dir
> parameter I mentioned).
>
> You seem to be a Ant hacker (given the hint you give below), so you
> could probably help us on this one.

I'd be glad to. Actually, I was in a bit of a rush because a project I'm
involved in is on the cusp of shifting from Ant 1.5 to 1.6, so I had a
slew of things to fix, and I thought I'd shift to using the FreeBSD
ports for as much of my java development infrastructure as possible
rather than installing bits and pieces by hand. It's certainly in my
interests to get this doing "what one might expect" by default :-)

Cheers,
jan

printf 'cat\nhello world' | `sh -c 'read c; echo $c'`