java/eclipse dies starting up

Derek Young DerekYoung at easy.com
Wed Aug 18 15:00:12 PDT 2004

I've had the same problem, and complained earlier.
It started with gcc 3.4, after I recompiled every
port and binary on my system.

If you want more fun try doing it WITH_MOTIF on
the eclipse build, and you will get malloc error
messages complaining about junk porters :)

This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only.  Not all subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.