apache-jserv and sun jsdk20

C. Kukulies kuku at www.kukulies.org
Sun Apr 4 05:30:54 PDT 2004

I tried to resurrect a tomcat 3.3 installation with apache jserv.
I need this to get an application working again after a disk desaster.
Otherwise I would perhaps tried some newer tomcat-apache combination.

Anyway, while building the ports apache-jserv on a 5.2.1R installation
I get:

===>   apache-jserv-1.1.2_1 depends on file: /usr/local/share/java/classes/jsdk.
jar - not found
===>    Verifying install for /usr/local/share/java/classes/jsdk.jar in /usr/por
ts/java/jsdk
 You must a fetch the Java Servlet Development Kit 2.0
 (for Unix) archive from

     http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/download.html

 And copy into /usr/ports/distfiles
===>  Extracting for jsdk-2.0
cannot open jsdk20-solaris2-sparc.tar.Z: No such file or directory
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/java/jsdk.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/apache-jserv.

Now visiting that html page on the Sun site it seems that this jsdk20
isn't there anymore.

Any clues what I can do? Does anyone have that tarball still?

Thanks.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_physik.rwth-aachen.de