Programming wireless devices with FreeBSD / Java

Ernst de Haan znerd at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 16 01:15:35 PDT 2003

Does anyone have any experience with programming mobile devices with Java on
the FreeBSD platform? I'd like to start with J2ME programming, but I'm
looking for a phone with a set of development tools for FreeBSD, so that I
don't have to switch to Windows in order to upload programs, for example...

Anyone have any experience with this? What phone would you recommend?

Ernst

(Sorry for the cross-posting, but this applies to both lists)