freebsddom and java's flaming hoops

Tim Middleton x at Vex.Net
Wed Oct 22 17:08:03 PDT 2003

On October 22, 2003 01:43 pm, Greg Lewis wrote:
> distribution of several years of work by a number of people (me included)
> are annoying.  I'll get right on that.

Thanks. Really appreciate that. (-;

> agro and less inclined to work on that.  Next time I'd appreciate it if
> you left out the whining.  Constructive criticism is great.  Wading

Constructiveness is sometimes found in how one takes a thing.

I do seem to have offended you though; for that I sincerely apologise (if you
can take anything I say seriously at this point; which may be doubtful).

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | There are a thousand hacking at the branches
x at veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | of evil [but who] at the root. --Thoreau (W)