Invalid Content-Length in POST method

Nikhil Sidhaye n_sidhaye at swissinfo.org
Sat Nov 1 10:01:25 PST 2003

To all friends,

	Right now I am developing mobile solution (MIDlet). In one of module I
wanted to post some data to resin HttpServer (Platform Unix variant). I got
the error Invalid Content-Length 23,23. While 23 is the actual length
passing to theHttpServer varying upon sending bytes. This happens if I
omitted Content-Length  Header.

	The interesting part is the same code works well in J2ME Simulator. In
simulator if I changed case of content-length then error occurs. But on
real device Nokia 3650 any way the server sends response Invalid Content-
Length 23, 23.

	Is there is specific sequence to set request properties (POST Headers)?

	Thanks in Advance.

./Nikhil
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary linux e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/