While we're on the subject of jdk13

Andrew Lankford arlankfo at 141.com
Wed May 14 16:56:47 PDT 2003

While we're on the subject of jdk13, I've noticed that some of
 the example applets on my latest build of jdk1.3 will lock up.

cd /usr/local/jdk13/demo/applets/GraphicsTest
appletviewer example1.html

will draw a window and then return this:

appletviewer in free(): error: chunk is already free
SIGABRT   6*   abort (generated by abort(3) routine)
appletviewer in malloc(): error: recursive call
SIGABRT   6*   abort (generated by abort(3) routine)
appletviewer in malloc(): error: recursive call
....and so on...

This also happens with Dithertest, CardTest, and GraphLayout.
I built it using portupgrade, and I think the only option I
used was NATIVE_BOOTSTRAP.

FreeBSD bogushost2 5.1-BETA FreeBSD 5.1-BETA #21: Wed May  7 23:40:40 EDT 2003     root at bogushost2:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ARL5KERNEL  i386

Hope this helps,

Andrew Lankford