ports/53426: java/eclipse port build breaks at libupdate.so

Linh Pham question at closedsrc.org
Tue Jun 17 17:30:10 PDT 2003

The following reply was made to PR ports/53426; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Linh Pham <question at closedsrc.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/53426: java/eclipse port build breaks at libupdate.so
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:22:38 -0700

 On 2003-06-17 16:17 -0700, Greg Lewis <glewis at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

 # Can you please try the latest version and see if the problem
 # still occurs?  I've removed the hardcoding of the JAVA_HOME
 # setting and uncommented the USE_JAVA setting.

 Pulling down version 1.3 of the Makefile seems to do the trick. I was
 able to build and install the port without any fatal errors.

 Thanks.

 Linh Pham                                         question at closedsrc.org
 Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org
 Apprentice Manager Editor and Writer           http://www.daemonnews.org
 Courage: The things I do for love | And So Western Civilization Crumbles