Port www/mod_jk fixed

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Wed Jun 11 05:21:20 PDT 2003

Cool, thanks for comitting!

Also, there is an update to the mod_jk2, OK'd by the maintainer:

> On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 05:04:55AM +0200, Palle Girgensohn wrote:
>> Hi Larry!
>>
>> I found you mod_jk port in GNATS and updated it to 1.2.3, and also
>> created  a slave port for building mod_jk-apache2. The mods for 1.2.3
>> where quite  complicated, so I've sent it as a separate PR. Hope you
>> don't mind!
>
> I don't mind at all.  Hopefully this will result in something actually
> getting committed. :)

Also both ports have slave ports for apache2.

If Larry doesn't mind, perhaps he could be the maintainer of the jk2 ports?
If Larry does mind, I can take the maintainership.

Please check out ports/52774, ports/52775 & ports/52777.

Regards,
Palle

--On onsdag, juni 11, 2003 12.42.28 +0200 Ernst de Haan