netbeans port and jpda

Khairil Yusof kaeru at pd.jaring.my
Mon Jun 2 09:54:10 PDT 2003

Netbeans debugger module complains that jpda isn't installed, but it is
with jdk1.4.1.

Was running Netbeans 3.4 (manual install), and it didn't complain about
not finding the debugger.

BTW I'm a newbie to Netbeans, so I'm not sure how to resolve the
problem. But jdb is definitely there and working.

Any pointers on how to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.

--
"Optimized, readable, on time; Pick any two."

FreeBSD 5.1-BETA i386
12:46AM up 1 day, 2:04, 3 users, load averages: 1.56, 1.65, 1.59