About to remove my JDK porting pages

k.j.koster at telecom.tno.nl k.j.koster at telecom.tno.nl
Mon Jul 21 05:05:35 PDT 2003

Dear All,

I have been meaning to update my JDK porting pages, http://www.kjkoster.org/java, but I cannot seem to get round to it. The information is getting really dusty and I feel that there is no point in keeping them.

If there is someone who would like to work on the content of these pages and pull them forward into 2003 I am willing to spend some time to assist him or her. If such a person does not step forward I am going to remove the pages from my web site in a few weeks.

It does feel like closing an important page in my book, so I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone involved in the FreeBSD Java porting effort for their work. I use your JDK's every day at work and at home. Thank you.

    Kees Jan