experiences running Cold Fusion?

Ernst de Haan ernst.dehaan at nl.wanadoo.com
Thu Dec 4 04:09:48 PST 2003

Palle,

On donderdag 4 december 2003 12:33, Palle Girgensohn wrote:
> With "don't do it", do you mean "don't run CF on freebsd" or "don't run
> CF at all"?

The latter. Don't use CF at all.

When I started working with my current employer, I had a hard time getting
rid of ColdFusion. It was bugging up our production systems on a regular
basis. Since then, we managed to move all our applications to Java and PHP.

Recently I had a chat with some people from a UK-based ISP. They are also
still using ColdFusion and it's an even bigger nightmare than it was to us.

Ernst