Large Client-Server app

Erick Smith desertfox at cableaz.com
Wed Aug 13 14:24:33 PDT 2003

I have a large Java project that is a Client-Server app that works through the
internet using sockets and web browsers.

I have been using the linux java provided by the linux-sun java port to
operate this project.

I recently built the freebsd native java 1.4.1p3 and have discoverred that the
freebsd native version  of java introduces many errors and problems causing
the project to fail at multiple points.

Would it be worthwhile for me to try to list what fails and give you some kind
of bug report, or are the bugs in freebsd-java already known?

Thanks,

Erick Smith
Deus Industries