patch IDEA 3 to work with jdk 1.4.1-p3

Felix von Delius fvdelius at t-online.de
Tue Apr 15 09:48:44 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 03:04:04PM +0300, Alexey Zelkin wrote:
> Please try unpatched IDEA3 with addition of '-Didea.no.jdk.check=true'
> flag to java command line and let me know result.

It doesn't make any difference: IDEA complains about the wrong JDK
version.

> ps: yep, debugging and profiling supposed to be problematic areas -- i
> did not have time to dig into them yet.

Here's comes the good news: debugging works, it was my fault (due to
DNS/DHCP misconfiguration my machine had the wrong IP adress on which
it could not open the debugging socket listener).

Btw: Thanks for the excellent work so far - keep it up!

cheers,
Felix