problem building native jdk 1.4.1

Shannon -jj Behrens jj at nttmcl.com
Wed Apr 9 13:26:53 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 07:33:06PM +0200, Tomas Pluskal wrote:
> Thank you for your reply, but I don't really understand what jar file do
> you mean. I have downloaded these files:
> j2sdk-1_4_1-src-scsl.zip
> bsd-jdk14-patches-3.tar.gz
> and I am installing from ports (java/jdk14 port). MD5sums of the files are
> correct.

I am talking about a jar file that gets installed during the port installation.
I also used ports, and the MD5sum was correct for me as well.  Something went
wrong during the installation, for me.  It could be bad hardware (my hardware
and I aren't on speaking terms at this moment--I've changed my normal
PS1="Yes, dear? " to PS1="$"!).  It might not be.  Try reinstalling the port
and see if that fixes it.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
Hacker is to software engineer as
Climbing Mt. Everest is to building a Denny's there.