Advice/guidance requested.

Dave B g8kbvdave at googlemail.com
Thu May 1 09:39:43 UTC 2014

Try QJail.
http://qjail.sourceforge.net/

There is a good "howto" section listed here.
http://qjail.sourceforge.net/Qjail-howto.html

If I can manage it, anyone can..
(I'm running on F'BSD 9.2)

Yes, like ezJail, the base jail takes up a bit of space, but others built on that take
up a lot less, unless you load them up with stuff of course.

Updating is not that dificult either.

Regards.

Dave B.