Loopback and jail.conf

Ivailo Tanusheff Ivailo.Tanusheff at skrill.com
Wed Jun 26 07:47:53 UTC 2013

Mate, I do not need pf or ipfw :)
Maybe I did not describe it well, what I simply need is:

Jail 1:
  Interface em0: 192.168.0.1
  Interface lo0: 127.0.0.1

Jail 2:
  Interface em0: 192.168.0.2
  Interface lo0: 127.0.0.1

Jail 3:
  Interface em0: 192.168.0.3
  Interface lo0: 127.0.0.1

As you can see, there the same address for the loopback, which gives me an error when I start the jail:
Jail 1 starts ok.
Then when I start Jail 2:
jail: jail2: IPv4 addresses clash

What I use in jail.conf:

Jail1: ip4.addr = 192.168.0.1 , 127.0.0.1;
Jail2: ip4.addr = 192.168.0.2 , 127.0.0.1;