loopback in jail

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Wed Nov 10 18:02:50 UTC 2010

for amavisd-new, right?

On 11/10/10 12:16 PM, Andrei Kolu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have problem with binding port to localhost inside of jail (ezjail).

can only have one '127.0.0.1'.  even with vnet, I am sure.

/usr/local/etc/amavisd.conf:$inet_socket_port = 10024;
should be fine.
however, you also need this:

@inet_acl = ( qw [ 0.0.0.0/0 ] );

plus a lot of things.  We have a commercial hosted email security
product with multiple dozens of amavisd based VPS's and it took a while
to get it to work.
try the amavisd users group as well.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008