docs/96807: document security.jail.list sysctl in jail(8)

Jamie Gritton jamie at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 23 16:31:30 UTC 2010

Actually, I suspect the change was made intentionally.
security.jail.list is obsoleted by jail_get(2), which can show jail
parameters that the struct xprison doesn't include. So using either
jail_get(2) or jailparam_get(3) programatically, or jls from the command
line is a better solution than security.jail.list.

For similar reasons, I removed mention of such MIBs as
security.jail.mount_allowed, which while they still exist serve only to
(incompletely) duplication the function of certain jail parameters.

- Jamie