MFC rc.d/jail (pre|post)(start|stop) jail hooks in to 7.x?

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Mon Jan 11 11:43:22 UTC 2010

Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
 > *mumble* *tired* *again* ..
 >
 > Let me cite man rc.conf to not mess it up again:
 >
 > jail_<jname>_exec_afterstart<N>
 > (str) Unset by default. This is the command run as Nth com-
 > mand in a jail after jail startup, where N is 1, 2, and so
 > on.
 >
 > jail_<jname>_exec_poststart<N>
 > (str) Unset by default. This is the command run as Nth com-
 > mand after jail startup, where N is 0, 1, and so on. It is
 > run outside the jail.

Can you please merge revisions 191620 and 193939 in to 7-STABLE before
7.3 freeze?

http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=191620
http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=193939

(pre|post)(start|stop) is in HEAD for 8 months and merge will not
conflict with anything in 7.x branch.

Should I file a PR?

Miroslav Lachman