AW: Networking from jail - errata

Scheithauer, Lars (FH) Lars.Scheithauer at fh-heidelberg.de
Tue Nov 17 11:18:44 UTC 2009

Hi Bjoern,

thanks for the clarification, I changed the values according to your suggestions. However, it did not resolve the problem.

I've checked the proxy logfiles and it seems, that the Makefile(s) don't try to access the proxy at all while fetching files. Is there any reason, why the Makefile(s) should not use the *_PROXY-variables on the jails?

Best Regards,
Lars