HEADS UP: multi-IPv4/v6/no-IP jails merge to 7-STABLE ahead

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Jan 28 07:25:08 PST 2009

Hi,

I have a possible MFC candidate patch at:
 	http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20090128-02-jail7-mfc.diff

to merge the multi-IPv4/v6/no-IP jails to 7-STABLE.  My plan would be
to do so during the weekend of 6-8th February 2009.

In addition to what the patch says at the beginning (__FreeBSD_version
bump), the patch also has the regenerated compat/freebsd32 sysctl
stuff in it so that people can apply, compile and run it directly.
For the merge this would be a second commit.

For committers who want to review that I have done the merge right, it
is an svn diff with mergeinfo included.

For details about the patch, features, .. see the original commit
message and follow-up a few days later (both in one post):
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jail/2008-December/000631.html

Since then a few bug fixes went in, some older PRs were handled, ...

Now is the time for you to try and review it for 7-STABLE, etc.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.