archives search not working + newbie question

Alexey V. Degtyarev alexey at renatasystems.org
Thu Apr 9 12:27:55 PDT 2009

 You need to have a corresponding source tree in your /usr/src
 directory. You can use either sysinstall(8) program to fetch the
 sources (Configure -> Distributions -> [x] src) or the csup(1)'s
 method:

 http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/synching.html

 The easiest way is to use sysinstall(8) as root.

--
Alexey V. Degtyarev