Jail resource limits

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Thu May 22 22:32:32 UTC 2008

Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> Quoting Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd at quip.cz> (from Thu, 22 May 2008
> 13:19:55 +0200):
>
>> Peter Ankerstål wrote:
>>
>>> http://wiki.freebsd.org/JailResourceLimits
>

>> If the are somebody with skills and time to resurrect some mentioned
>> projects, I am willing to help with testing.
>>
>> Also it will be good to have some up-to-date wiki page with "all the
>> patches" (resource limits, SysV IPC, multiple IPs...) and status of
>> this work, so people can easily find and try it.
>

> Are you willing to update the existing wiki page? If yes register to
> the wiki (default style would be MiroslavLachman as the username) and  I
> give you write access to the page.

OK, I am registered now.
Would you like me to edit existing JailResourceLimits page or would it
be better to create new general page for Jail(s) similar to ZFS [1] page
with table of patches and utilities extending existing jail
implementation with status column, discription, authors etc., links to
other pages with some useful informations and also with some "requests"
area of users proposals that we can discuss here and try to find
somebody willing to code / implement it? ;)
The main goal could be to get more public attention for future Jail work
and break current stagnation of commiting existing patches.

Miroslav Lachman

[1] http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFS