web services in host and jailed systems

Yong Taro yanicher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 02:51:52 PST 2008

hello,
you can welcome another jail-user.

So far have some confusions, and need to clarify them out.

On the host system I want to have a webserver IP1:80 that expose some
static content with not {POST,CGI} support.
On the jailed system I want to have another webserver IP2:80 that expose
some blogging services that has full HTTP support.

Question: once the IP2 is on the same network card (alias to the IP1 -
if I got it right. IP1 is a real IP) how those two services
will serve the right users ? Did I missed something ?

thanks.