ng_mppc_decompress: too many (4094) packets dropped, disabling node

Sami Halabi sodynet1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 06:59:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
well thas gonna take lots of time since i didn't program few years now
specially in C.
when the maintainer left the module? it might give a spot if other modules
written by other are relevant.

i wonder how how other MPD users deal with problems like these since i
don't think I'm the only only that facing this problem, i wonder if people
actually use 8.2-R or maybe these stuck in 7-R

Thanks in advance,
Sami

--
Sami Halabi