Wireless + lagg + lacp

Sun Mar 28 17:10:02 UTC 2010

Greetings Paulo.

I have not done anything directly with Microtik, as of yet, however all
of my freebsd routers and wireless APs are setup to do what you are
indicating.  FreeBSD doesn't care if the connection is wireless of
wired, so just read up on setup of lagg devices and you should be fine.

I haven't experimented with it in about eight months after the
"work-around" that required such a setup was no longer needed, however,
it should not be that hard.

I can check on those devices if you have further questions, however, I
am sure that you have found the answer by now.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/network-aggregation.html

However, if I misunderstood your post, then I apologize for the
out-of-context response.