How to config a IPv4-over-IPv6 tunnel?

Bear jilingshu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 12:38:14 UTC 2010

hi,
tunnelbroker is very good but... Can you image all the students use a American Server to play online games which servers are all in China Mainland? If my school is in USA, of course I will advise them to use tunnelbroker, but in China Mainland, its impossible. The out-bandwidth of China Mainland is too limited to support any applications which need the lantency less than 500ms.
Now I wanna build a IPv4-over-IPv6 tunnel end-point server by myself. I have servers, the only problem is that I dont know how to do. :(

BTW: Most of my clients are using Windows, my server is FreeBSD or Linux. So the tunnel must can run on both of them.

Bear
2010-06-19