How to config a IPv4-over-IPv6 tunnel?

Bear jilingshu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 01:36:15 UTC 2010

hi,
Now I wanna know how to make a IPv4-over-IPv6 tunnel? I think a tunnel is better than a proxy. ;)

------------------
Bear
2010-06-19

From:Elliot Finley
Send Date:2010-06-18 02:51:36
To:Bear
CC:freebsd-isp
Subject:Re: Re: How to config a IPv4-over-IPv6 tunnel?

I wasn't aware that you could do IPv6 <-> IPv4 NAT on FreeBSD.  If you
wouldn't ming sharing your NAT-PT configs, I would be grateful.

P.S.  I tried emailing you directly, but it bounced back saying that address
only accepts email from mailing lists.