DNS Managment Interface that supports DNSSEC ... ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Jun 9 16:39:19 UTC 2010

Anyone know of, or is using, such a beast?  Basically, right now I'm doing
it all manually for my clients, would like to provicde them with a
self-service portal for doing it instead ...

Would like to find something that I could 'assign n domains' to a client
that they could manage, that sort of thing ...

Preferably something iwth an RDBMS backend (PostgreSQL if possible) ...

Am comfortable / familiar with BIND, so would prefer to stick with it, but
if a great tool requires switching to something else, so be it ... but
DNSSEC support is a requirement ...

Thanks ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy at hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy at hub.org