Registrars with free DynDNS services of my own domains.

Marcin M. Jessa lists at yazzy.org
Tue Feb 23 08:01:48 UTC 2010

On 02/22/2010 11:07 PM, Chuck Swiger wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
>
>> Many registrars offer free DNS hosting if you register your domain with them.
>>

> All registrars do that.  They can't register domains without being willing to point them somewhere, so they can either delegate to nameservers the customers specify or use their own nameservers.
>

>> I need  a bit more. I need a registrar which not only will "host" my own domains but also in exchange give me
>> a dyndns service so I can automatically update the @ records of my domains as an extra free of charge service.
>> Do you guys know of any registrars that can do that?
>>

>    www.dyndns.org ...?

I know they do that, and so do few others.
I was asking for a registrar who offers a free dyndns service to their
customers who have registered their domains there as an extra service,
just like plain DNS service.
I don't understand why a registrar would offer free DNS service but
could not offer free dyndns as well...

Marcin