Registrars with free DynDNS services of my own domains.

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Mon Feb 22 23:07:24 UTC 2010

On Feb 22, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
> Many registrars offer free DNS hosting if you register your domain with them.

All registrars do that.  They can't register domains without being willing to point them somewhere, so they can either delegate to nameservers the customers specify or use their own nameservers.

> I need  a bit more. I need a registrar which not only will "host" my own domains but also in exchange give me
> a dyndns service so I can automatically update the @ records of my domains as an extra free of charge service.
> Do you guys know of any registrars that can do that?

   www.dyndns.org ...?

Regards,
--
-Chuck

PS: By the way, congratulations for getting your message past DSPAM.  It was giving odds of: "1 in 95 chance of being ham"  :-)