All-in-one Server

Freddie Cash fjwcash at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:47:32 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Martin Solčiansky <
martin.solciansky at solko.sk> wrote:

> ----- "Freddie Cash" <fjwcash at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone knwon if they exit a zimbra ports ?
>  >
> > There is an experimental port available, but it's not part of the
> > FreeBSD ports tree.  You need to go to the Zimbra Wiki and follow the
> > instructions in there.
>

> it is not experimental in terms of stability, it is just not that simple as
> "make install". but everything is stable until someone proves otherwise,
> right? ;)
>
> Nice.  I've only been partially following the development of the FreeBSD
port of Zimbra.  Didn't realise you have actually patched the source to make
it work.  Nicely done!!

Here's hoping that the patches are accepted by the Zimbra devs, and that it
eventually leads to a real, supported, bless-by-Zimbra port to FreeBSD.  :)
 We can always dream.  :D

Zimbra on ZFS would be so nice.

--
Freddie Cash