The Steps To A Bright Smile

Dr. Julian H. Zhitnitsky drz at dentistsherwood.com
Sun Apr 4 09:06:52 UTC 2010

Greetings from Dr. Julian H. Zhitnitsky!

The Steps To A Bright Smile

- Your dentist will first examine your teeth and gums and discuss the procedure best suited to your individual needs. Any cavities or gum problems must be treated before bleaching can begin.

- The in-office method generally takes one to three hours and results in an immediate noticeable change.

- For the at-home method, special molds will be made of your teeth, used to make custom-fitting flexible trays holding the bleaching gel comfortably in your mouth. When you get your bleaching trays, you'll receive instructions about wearing them. These must be carefully followed. Only the materials provided by the dentist can be safely used.

- Generally, the only side effect from treatment may be some sensitivity to hot and cold foods. If this occurs, sensitivity normally disappears within 48 hours.After completing the treatment, your teeth will be checked by your dental provider to discuss the results.

- Smile. Your teeth will radiate a bright new look!

If you have questions regarding tooth whitening, please call our office at (818)785-8388 or email us at drz at dentistsherwood.com today.

Best Regards,
Dr. Julian H. Zhitnitsky

P.S. If you have any friends or family members who you feel could use our services, please don't hesitate to have them call us. We'll be sure to take good care of them.