web hosting

Kahlil Erwin Talledo kstalledo at binarysalad.com
Thu Nov 5 18:56:54 UTC 2009

Hello Lisa,

Good day! You can check out Fluidhosting.com. They offer FreeBSD based
webhosting and technical support is fantastic. 5/5! Very reliable,
prices are reasonable and the owner and his staff are pretty much
hands on on everything. Check them out. You can actually talk to their
staff through an online chat system on their site and can ask and
inquire. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Kahlil