ESET Customer Care, unknown ticket number

support at eset.com support at eset.com
Fri May 29 10:21:02 UTC 2009

Dear Valued Customer

The e-mail you sent does not contain valid Ticket number. In case you have open support request with ESET Customer Care please use a "Reply" function to respond to any e-mail sent from ESET Customer Care Representative.

In case you would like to open a new service request please use technical support form in the "Help and Support" section in your product (recomended ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 3 and higher). Alternatively you may use the technical support form on our webpage: http://www.eset.eu/support/form

Kind regards,

ESET Customer Care

Aupark Tower, 16th floor,
851 01 Bratislava,