ISPs?

Blake Covarrubias blake at ekalb.net
Thu Mar 19 10:12:26 PDT 2009

On Mar 19, 2009, at 6:39 AM, Bruce Grobler wrote:

> Hmmm, we use a different approach, FreeBSD for our server's
> (exclusively
> besides for that one windows box :D), and cisco for all the routing &
> switching.

Same. Most of our servers are Unix-based with our routing and
switching done on Cisco, except for two OpenBSD machines (CARP,
pfsync). We have a few Linux machines doing stuff like Xen, L7-Filter,
and running vendor proprietary software. I'm hoping to replace the
Linux L7-Filter machine with FreeBSD running ipfw-classifyd as soon as
it becomes stable.

--
Blake Covarrubias