just a quickie please

Shannon Wheeler swheeler at mcmurraycomputer.com
Wed Jul 8 20:02:59 UTC 2009

I just tried another users account and it's able to send. In her case, both
her username and e-mail name are the same.
I do use aliases and redirection for many accounts... after all, I can't
have 20 users named 'sales'.
The big difference with this one just seemed to be that FreeBSD complained
about an 18 character username. Sendmail doesn't seem to have a problem with
it though.