mail treatment

Xavier Cardil cardil.xavier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:57:57 UTC 2009

Hi all, another question:

When I check some user inbox mail, the mail is stored as only 1 file.
That's good because you don't get lots of files, one file per e-mail.
But when it comes to mail treatment, I find it is harder to manage.
I'm trying to find the way to get a message every time it come in,
analyse the subject and the attachments and with that two results do
something, like create another file to send it to a fax send
application. Is there a way to cut the file by mail, or to receive the
messages on different files ?

Thank you.