Dan Shonka, Xtreme Fantasy Football.com Introduces the 'Fastest Five Minutes in Fantasy Football'

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 01:27:01 PST 2008

Dan Shonka, Xtreme Fantasy Football.com Introduces the 'Fastest Five Minutes
in Fantasy Football'

http://www.ourlads.com

Dayton, PA (PRWEB)May 24, 2007 -- Responding to the ever increasing demand
for fantasy football information, Xtreme Fantasy Football.com has announced
the addition of free fantasy football podcasts for the 2007 season. The
podcast feature, known as the "Fastest Five Minutes in Fantasy Football",
will be updated regularly and will be available to all visitors to
beginning July 16th, 2007.

Company President Mike Bowser says, "Fantasy football news is constantly
breaking and most fantasy football players just don't have the time to
follow all the stories.The goal of our "Fastest Five Minutes in Fantasy
Football" is to provide our visitors with the latest fantasy football
headlines and analysis in a quick, entertaining and easy to access format."

In addition to the podcasts, visitors to  will find a wide variety of free
fantasy football information, including, cheatsheets, player rankings and a
daily updated blog. Xtreme Fantasy Football.com is a full service fantasy
football website offering annual memberships. They were the 2005 champions
of the Fantasy Index Expert Auction League.

###