Five Point Capital, Koch Equipment Elects New Board Member, Phillip Hinderaker

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:15:07 PST 2008

Five Point Capital, Koch Equipment Elects New Board Member, Phillip
Hinderaker

Kansas City, MO (PRWeb) January 30, 2007 -- Koch Equipment LLC announced
today that Phillip Hinderaker has been elected to its Board of Directors,
effective 1 January 2007.

"We are pleased that Mr. Hinderaker has agreed to join our Board of
Directors," said CEO John Starr. "As former president, CEO and shareholder
of Alkar-RapidPak, Inc., Phil brings a wealth of business management
experience coupled with a deep understanding of the industry. These
attributes make him an important addition to the team and I'm confident he
will provide some incredibly valuable leadership and perspective as we
continue our growth."

Mr. Hinderaker has served as an officer and/or director of the Meat Industry
Suppliers Association, Food Processors Manufacturers Association, and the
American Meat Institute. He currently is a director/shareholder of
Sani-Matic, Inc., a producer of sanitation equipment for the meat, dairy,
food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries, and is also a consultant for
a worldwide leader in the production and processing of pork, beef, and
poultry products.

Koch Equipment LLC is a full line manufacturer and distributor of equipment
for meat production, food processing, packaging, and labeling. A one-stop
shop for vacuum chamber packaging machines, skin packaging machines,
modified atmosphere packaging machines, labelers, rollstock parts,
accessories, and service, as well as a full range of processing equipment
including stuffers, bowl cutters, injectors, mixers, grinders, tumblers,
dicers, smokehouses, and kill floor equipment. Since 1883, Koch Equipment
has been the name more packagers and processors trust for their equipment
needs.

For more information, contact Koch Equipment LLC, 1414 West 29th Street,
Kansas City, MO 64108, by telephone at 800-777-5624 or visit their website
at .

###