which web/rrd based performance monitoring program for freebsd ?

Andreas Klemm andreas at freebsd.org
Tue May 29 08:49:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

I don't want to re-invent the wheel and am looking for a
web and rrd based monitoring program for FreeBSD.

Doesn't need to be an "enterprise" system, its only for my
home machine.

I want to keep track over time, how my system is loaded over
time and "releases".

Basically I want to be able to track most of vmstat output.
Additionally network load and something like temperature.

Is there something like this available that does this already
in a nicely manner with good overview ... ?

I remember, that I found such a beast, but I can't remember the
name of the software. I looked today at several ports but didnt
find something like that.

Something like cacti, but maybe already more pre-configured for
system performance monitoring.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD 6