Webmail alternatives

User Ernie ernie at puremail.eis.net.au
Mon Jan 8 16:07:51 PST 2007

SurgeMail looks interesting but they have a strong FreeBSD warning:

" FREEBSD is not recommended as we consider the operating system itself
unstable when used with a threaded/forking application. We have also noted
an unreasonable rate of incompatibility and outright bugs with each new
release of FreeBSD. So we recommend Linux instead as a better choice when
possible."