ISP Webfrontends for Management

Jim Pazarena fisp at ccstores.com
Thu Aug 30 10:10:47 PDT 2007

Michael Schuh wrote:
> Hi @list,
>
> i search a good/reliable/stable possibility to manage
> Domains/users/mailaccounts/webspace/servers etc.
> per Http...
>
> I have searched throug google and the ports-tree and the only
> two frontends that i have found are sysutils/syscp and www/raqdevil.
>
> syscp shows me very clear and a little bit poor but stable and mature enough
> to use it.
>
> raqdevil is horridble to install clean and runnable in a jail,
> and it uses originally code from SUN Microsystems Cobalt-Raq's,
> so that it seems to me a little bit difficult to use it.....
>
> Can anyone point me to other frontends ( preferred supported through the
> ports-tree),
> and/or to an frontend to cfengine ( if it gave one)?
>
> Thanks for all
>
> regards
>
> michael

I had an email front-end custom built for myself by a top notch php/mysql programmer.

   eemam

  http://www.eemam.com

he can create any interfaces you desire and is a very reasonably priced and
experienced programmer.

I use exim/vm-pop3d and the system works great for the 100 or so domains which I host.

Jim