******* Notification About Your Recent Big Fish Games Support Request ************ (Do not reply to this email)

Big Fish Games Customer Service AutoResponse bfgcsautoresponse at bigfishgames.com
Fri Aug 3 11:23:16 UTC 2007

Thank you for choosing Big Fish Games!

( This email account it is not monitored; Please do not reply.)

We have implemented an online knowledge base to most efficiently assist
you with your inquiry. This email address is no longer a point of
contact for our Customer Support department. Please visit our online
help section for assistance:

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/st
d_alp.php

If you are unable to resolve your issue using our online support center,
you may submit a request through the 'Ask a Question' tab available at
that location. Our Customer Support department will answer your message
within one business day.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve our site.

Best regards,

Big Fish Games
www.bigfishgames.com <http://www.bigfishgames.com/>

***THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT FROM AN AUTOMATED SERVER. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND
TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX WILL NOT BE MONITORED FOR INQUIRIES.***