BGP

Tyrone at TelecityRedbus.se Tyrone at TelecityRedbus.se
Sun Oct 29 20:29:08 UTC 2006

Hi

I know this is abit off the topic mailing in here, just thought I'd give
it a try before I try some other mailing.

We have a /19 address that we announce to 3 ISP's.

We have balanced the traffic using local preference and the MED, which
works just fine us.

Although we would also like certain subnets within the /19 say a /28 to
only use one specific ISP because of sensitive latency issues.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if you can give me an example
of how the route-map would look like I would really appreciate it.

Regards

Tyrone

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential.
If you are not an addressee you must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than the addressees of its existence or contents.