dspam + postfix spam gateway

Bob Martin bob at buckhorn.net
Mon Oct 23 11:23:06 PDT 2006

I've never done it with dspam, at least alone, but you should be able to
find tons of info on mail gateways with postfix + amavisd running clamav
and spamassassin & dspam.

The set up above will handle very large volumes of email.

Also, you don't want to rely solely on Bayesian filters for spam
control. The spammers figured out how to get by that ages ago.

Bob Martin